The three language departments of the college have actively contributed in teaching and research activities. The Department of Punjabi has distinction of having highest number of Ph. Ds in the college and has regularly contributed to the research related to punjabi literature, folklore and language. A number of faculty members have established themselves as reputed authors and literary critics. The Post Graduate Department of English and Punjabi enroll the largest number of students in their subjects in the region and have produced a number of students which have been placed in university merit list.
PG Department of English
- Jasreen Kaur, M.A., M.Phil., (Head of Dept.)
- Sarita Tiwari, M.A., B.A. (Hons)
- Balraj Kaur Multani, M.A. B.A. (Hons), M.Phil
- Hariom Verma, M.A.
- Ahuja Sandeep, M.A.
- Dr. Kanchan Mehta, M.A., Ph.D.
- Dr. Charanjit Singh, M.A., M.Phil
- Ms. Manmeet Sodhi
PG Department of Punjabi
- Inderjit Kaur Bedi, B.A. Hons. (Gold Medalist); M.A.(Hons.), M.Phil. (Head of Dept.), Member, Board of studies, GNDU.
- Dr. Kulwant Singh Sandhu, M.A. (Hons), M.Phil., Ph.D.
- Dr. lqbal Singh Bhoma, M.A., M.Phil, Ph.D.
- Dr. Kuldeep Kaur Dosanjh, M.A., Ph.D.
- Gopal Singh Buttar, M.A., M.Phil.
- Ranjit Singh Sandhu, M.A., M.Phil., Ph.D.
- Gurpartap Singh, M.A.
- Dr. Sukhbir Singh, M.A.
PG Department of Hindi